In the past, I have had the opportunity to contribute articles to the online travel and online writing community, This is actually when I started to gain more confidence in my writing abilities and suggest anyone to get more experience writing this way too.
I wrote for Pink Pangea, a women’s travel blog, as a Foreign Correspondent and if you are looking to get some experience writing too, I highly recommend it. I got experience not only with my writing, but working with the editor and getting comfortable with using WordPress.
Check them out below!
- An American’s Perspective on the Rights of Mexican Women
- How to Deal with Unwanted Male Encounters in Mexico
- Moving Abroad: 5 Tips for Overcoming Your Initial Culture Shock
- Advice for Working as an Au Pair in Spain
- Mexico Day Bag: 5 Essential Items
- Your Guide to Oaxaca and Puebla, Mexico
Mountain Babe Headquarters
I wrote a piece for Mountain Babe Headquarters about my adventures in the Pyrenees Mountains skiing and hiking. Check it out in their Adventure Stories page. Whenever I need inspiration to get outside and get some fresh air, their website and Instagram are some of the first places I go. Get it!